W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand May 1, 2013 #21,421 It's the first time I've seen that news article but I'm in the process of mailing it to everyone I know.
It's the first time I've seen that news article but I'm in the process of mailing it to everyone I know.
GregTheStig Messages 2,436 Atlanta Messages atomicjellyfish May 1, 2013 #21,423 ^I know a guy who had "I1I1I1I" on his license plate for that exact reason. He drove a Dinan-tuned M5
^I know a guy who had "I1I1I1I" on his license plate for that exact reason. He drove a Dinan-tuned M5
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania May 1, 2013 #21,424 Danny Click to expand... When I have a slow day at the office, I play Minesweeper.
nick09 (Banned) Messages 6,169 NY Messages nlck09 May 1, 2013 #21,425 Policemen have things called speed cameras(At red lights here) and cameras mounted on their patrol cars.
Policemen have things called speed cameras(At red lights here) and cameras mounted on their patrol cars.
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur May 1, 2013 #21,426 We here are proud of our license plates. And guns. And football.
J Jedi2016 Messages 4,160 May 1, 2013 #21,428 1241Penguin Famous potatoes? Click to expand... Idaho potatoes? No? Nothin'?
1241Penguin Diamond Member Premium Messages 5,926 Canada May 1, 2013 #21,429 Oh. It's supposed to rhyme? Like Dr. Seuss?
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS May 1, 2013 #21,430
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,995 Bratvegas May 1, 2013 #21,431 Peter Cooper, a one-time US Presidential candidate, had one hell of a beard. And octagonal glasses!
terminator363 Messages 4,797 Antarctica May 1, 2013 #21,432 1241Penguin Famous potatoes? Click to expand...
DK No-one's having an A1 day Premium Messages 14,298 Ireland Messages driftking18594 Messages CiaranGTR94 May 1, 2013 #21,433
Azure Flare Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life. (Banned) Messages 9,871 Messages race_emhard May 1, 2013 #21,435 Solid Lifters Click to expand... "I forget how to car."
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,995 Bratvegas May 1, 2013 #21,438 No, he isn't. The Big Book Of British Smiles is a lie. Last edited: May 1, 2013
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero May 1, 2013 #21,440 They always say a camera adds ten pounds.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 May 1, 2013 #21,441 Why isn't John Bishop a scouser?
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,995 Bratvegas May 1, 2013 #21,442 It's this thing because he grew up on the Wirral. Which is most definitely not Liverpool. Much like the definition of a genuine cockney, there are rules to what constitutes a scouser. Apparently.
It's this thing because he grew up on the Wirral. Which is most definitely not Liverpool. Much like the definition of a genuine cockney, there are rules to what constitutes a scouser. Apparently.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 May 1, 2013 #21,443 Well he was born in Liverpool and still has quite a strong scouse accent. That's good enough for me.
Wiegert Premium Messages 13,409 United Kingdom May 1, 2013 #21,444 I thought he grew up in Cheshire? But he's been in and around Liverpool since his youth, so...
Tornado Messages 41,187 May 1, 2013 #21,445 In my internet travels, I've been led to believe that "scouser" meant "sounds like The Beatles when talking." Is that an accurate assessment?
In my internet travels, I've been led to believe that "scouser" meant "sounds like The Beatles when talking." Is that an accurate assessment?
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,995 Bratvegas May 1, 2013 #21,446 Toronado In my internet travels, I've been led to believe that "scouser" meant "sounds like The Beatles when talking." Is that an accurate assessment? Click to expand... Gross generalisation. Here is legitimate scouse talk.
Toronado In my internet travels, I've been led to believe that "scouser" meant "sounds like The Beatles when talking." Is that an accurate assessment? Click to expand... Gross generalisation. Here is legitimate scouse talk.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch May 1, 2013 #21,448
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 1, 2013 #21,449 Amateur.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch May 1, 2013 #21,450 *waits for Danny to show his magic.