Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 1, 2013 #21,451 I accidentally Kelly Clarkson. Last edited: May 1, 2013
DK No-one's having an A1 day Premium Messages 14,298 Ireland Messages driftking18594 Messages CiaranGTR94 May 2, 2013 #21,453 I swear that Carlene woman looks like one of my aunts.
Simple Matt Messages 1,880 Somewhere.. Messages l Flossy l May 2, 2013 #21,455 That 'non-model' reminds me of my fiancés mum. Always posing.. tsk tsk tsk
Ranman20 Messages 2,503 Prince George's Messages Team-Piggysmalls May 2, 2013 #21,457 Dennisch pic about nuke Click to expand... Creepy
Team THRT Drift Messages 8,873 Ottawa Messages Automotive_Buff May 2, 2013 #21,458 nick09 *Google car pic Click to expand... Haha hilarious!!
Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 May 2, 2013 #21,459 One more for tonight
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur May 2, 2013 #21,460 Oh stop it you.
terminator363 Messages 4,797 Antarctica May 2, 2013 #21,461 Jahgee1124 Magazine Click to expand... Jahgee1124 Magazine Click to expand... Amazing. 👍
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 May 2, 2013 #21,462
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,015 United States May 2, 2013 #21,463 I had to look that up yesterday to make sure it wasn't fake.
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 May 2, 2013 #21,464 R1600Turbo I had to look that up yesterday to make sure it wasn't fake. Click to expand... I did too earlier when I saw it. Looked awfully suspicious like it was shopped but it wasn't.
R1600Turbo I had to look that up yesterday to make sure it wasn't fake. Click to expand... I did too earlier when I saw it. Looked awfully suspicious like it was shopped but it wasn't.
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis May 2, 2013 #21,465 Is that a tunnel collapse or something?
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,273 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR May 2, 2013 #21,467 I had to look that up as well, just seemed way too strange to be believable.
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,015 United States May 2, 2013 #21,468 Omnis Is that a tunnel collapse or something? Click to expand... Nope, just a small landslide.
nick09 (Banned) Messages 6,169 NY Messages nlck09 May 2, 2013 #21,470 Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
Ranman20 Messages 2,503 Prince George's Messages Team-Piggysmalls May 3, 2013 #21,472 I don't believe in evolution but this is funny. Last edited: May 3, 2013
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS May 3, 2013 #21,473
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 May 3, 2013 #21,476 EDIT: I just leave this one here as well: Last edited: May 3, 2013
Firehound427 Messages 1,377 United States Messages Firehound427 Messages CivicTypeR15 May 3, 2013 #21,478 Nick, just wanted to point out there is a little language in the text message picture.
listerstorm2009 Messages 175 Guimarães May 3, 2013 #21,479 Slashfan Click to expand... that happened here 1 week before the Rally de Portugal (Fafe)
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania May 3, 2013 #21,480 Slashfan Click to expand... Yeah, it was pretty major landslide -- http://www.landslideblog.org/2010/04/mechanism-of-highway-3-landslide-in.html Happened three years ago, killed four people...quite a nightmare. Last edited: May 3, 2013
Slashfan Click to expand... Yeah, it was pretty major landslide -- http://www.landslideblog.org/2010/04/mechanism-of-highway-3-landslide-in.html Happened three years ago, killed four people...quite a nightmare.