Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,775 views
2e9Sg.gif

Wasn't even aware of that, I only saw the pic of it. I'll just remove it.
 
-> Lol...

247057_506433212745792_1706127761_n.jpg
 
943627_10152809024800377_1507143008_n.jpg
 
Motorboat-the-bride.jpg


421976_557162971016446_164157077_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Te amo...

Lo sé.
 
un poco raro
 
Hey! English! :)
(Those were probably funny, but I have not a word of Spanish.)
 
253205_10151930453204896_1326434196_n.jpg

65673_10151423199512057_1265322342_n.jpg

249180_537842016276408_142305508_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes, thank you. It was an AUP joke. The site is in English, see. And one of those guys has an AUP link in his sig. Even better for the joke, see?
 
Yes, thank you. It was an AUP joke. The site is in English, see. And one of those guys has an AUP link in his sig. Even better for the joke, see?

I'm laughing now.

2010-08-02-penguins-for-sale.png
 
Oh. My.

h690F9475


Zmzs5.jpg
 
Last edited:
From a friend`s FB account:

"These workmen are installing cast-iron bollards to stop people from parking on the pavement outside the Royal Hospital in Belfast. They are cleaning up at the end of the day.

If you can spot why they're not going home hit share, and don't say :-)"

64576_551954904817474_1192290905_n.jpg
 
From a friend`s FB account:

"These workmen are installing cast-iron bollards to stop people from parking on the pavement outside the Royal Hospital in Belfast. They are cleaning up at the end of the day.

If you can spot why they're not going home hit share, and don't say :-)"

Urm *share*

:lol:
 
Three has to be a few Irish generalisations to throw about there.
 
Surely it would fit between those two bollards at the bottom?

Hopefully. :indiff:

[/buzzkillington]
 
I've always said that on each of the 274 times it's been posted.
 
Back