Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,635 views
Is it that difficult to check your images for language pre-posting?
 
Trollingdoneright-51322.jpg


ConspiringBoxes-36566.jpg
 
Last edited:
I thought being #1 was a good thing....
 
943371_331344073659511_513330589_n.png
 
i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg
 
^ That host's face (screen insert)! :lol:
 
I've seen some bizarre reposts, but that just shows people might want to go through at least the current page....
 
I've seen some bizarre reposts, but that just shows people might want to go through at least the current page....

What are you on about?
 
I've seen some bizarre reposts, but that just shows people might want to go through at least the current page....
I think Dennis did that as a joke :p
 
I've seen some bizarre reposts, but that just shows people might want to go through at least the current page....

Where's the joke is in reposting 2 pictures from someone else post?

Um, I don't get it. Checked the last three pages. Didn't see those Hitler jokes.

Guess I'll just leave it alone.
 
He's referencing the box and facebook pictures Dennisch posted after I posted them.
 
Ah, well the vagueness of his reply lead me to believe is was the two most recent joke post. Just me being a :dunce:
 
942091_516527525069170_154676849_n.jpg




525358_516474048407851_181892208_n.jpg




21271_516413058413950_1509226112_n.jpg



This guy is awesome :lol:
182209_516343488420907_1784287434_n.jpg
 
blake ftw

็ำงห ทั ืำไ ้ ้ำพน - He's my new hero*.

EDIT: Silly wife, playing my my settings.:rolleyes: Still, looks to pretty to remove now.

EDIT2: *Translation
 
253296_155824097932133_941435547_n.jpg


I don't drink. This cat's got me beat.
 
That picture is nostalgic. And you'd think internet content can't be old enough to be nostalgic :)
 
Hey, what we think of a "The Internet" (graphical browser and hyperlinks) is 20 years old this year, so have your cat raise a glass to Internet nostalgia!!!
 
meanwhile-in-asia-26.jpg
 
There's a hole in there. Why not?
 
That's as close as he's going to get to a HappyEnd.[/nerdjoke]
 
He could get closer... if you know what I mean....




934687_516842621704327_582984311_n.jpg
 
Closer?

ameanwhile-in-asia-12.jpg
 
Back