Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,736 views
One day, they're going to find themselves in sheep dip with the business end of a fat, small-town cop, and be held up for hours displaying their work-visa papers.

I think the time they were attacked by rednecks is payment enough.
 
Are people still taking Jeremy Clarkson's Anti-American comments seriously? :lol:
 
7F833FDD-C183-47E5-BC0F-92ED7AFB6A44-5730-0000035AAFEA7166_zps102161b8.jpg
 
one-of-the-many-charles-ramsey-memes.jpg
 

Funny, but that guy is awesome. When asked if he wanted a reward for what he did, he pulled out a uncashed paycheck and said he gets a paycheck already. Give the reward to the girls.

We need more like him.
 
Funny, but that guy is awesome. When asked if he wanted a reward for what he did, he pulled out a uncashed paycheck and said he gets a paycheck already. Give the reward to the girls.

We need more like him.

I agree 100%. But his "white girl" line is pure funny!
 
RACECAR
Are people still taking Jeremy Clarkson's Anti-American comments seriously? :lol:

I don't take anything he says seriously, actually. But a tired joke is a tired joke.
 
I don't take anything he says seriously, actually. But a tired joke is a tired joke.

Well that episode in the picture is from 2005 or 2006.

But I agree, it's a rubbish joke that's gone very stale, very fast.
 
Is Jay-Z A Time Traveler?

This photo from the New York Public Library's Schomburg Center was taken in Harlem, back in 1933.

262505_386194848159370_451137046_n.jpg
 
I guess he's in
caruso.jpg

An Empire State of Mind
tumblr_static_tumblr_m5gy1ldrip1qfs90xo2_400.jpg
 
Chocolate godness?
 
TB
Chocolate godness?

Must be the status you reach when you've mastered the sophisticated art of Frozen chocolate.
 
I see you use reddit as well nick
 
Nope it's just a site that copies some, most, or all of the stuff from reddit.
 
Nope it's just a site that copies some, most, or all of the stuff from reddit.
Actually, I'm pretty sure most of it's the other way 'round.. most of the internet ends up on reddit.
 
Nope it's just a site that copies some, most, or all of the stuff from reddit.

9GAG? :lol:

If I do ever post it's from the Facebook sickipedia page. Some funny stuff on there but half the time Id get an infraction for posting it. :lol:
 
I always through '9GAG' was Dennisch signing off on his picture posts.
 
Back