Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,676 views
ZcGb2EL.png


attachment.php


iq3KRsf.jpg
 
Exactly how does one "Rev in a racist matter"?
 
I've heard a case years ago of someone being prosecuted for beeping their horn in a racist manner. The issue is, everything is racist to a small particular group of people, particuarly from a former Indian land mass which is now a seperate country fighting against it neighbours for a wealthy area of land that shares it's name with a type of chilli (do I need to spell it out further?).
 
What's funny about the MTV earbuds?
 
I saw it on reddit with the caption "I found earbuds that won't play music". Speaking of which, captions above photos that could use them are our friends.
 
TB
Depends on context.

Unfortunately this is one of those that falls in a grey area for me. As used in this image I think it's alright, albeit only barely. If used aggressively in a comment about someone you can expect it to be removed.

Bottom line - I'd prefer to not see it again.

Noted.

aw06dPD_700b.jpg

a5e8wVE_700b.jpg

a8LB2RO_700b.jpg

aZbGwd9_700b.jpg

aGYWAAw_700b.jpg

a6mA589_700b.jpg
 
u11Azgg.jpg
 
29-this_is_some_seriously_mind_blowing.jpg


aM230BA_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
Biglock-28789.jpg


Thatswhatbrothersarefor-31495.jpg


We told our girl friends we would make out on the roller coaster if they did...
Wetoldourgirlfriendswewouldmakeoutontherollercoasteriftheydid-89933.jpg


NewManofSteelSupermanposterexplained-79233.jpg


IalwaysthoughtWileECoyotewasatrueartiste-47973.jpg


Ithinktheirpoorhotairballoondidmostofthecarrying-29490.jpg


IllAntiqueYOURRoadshow-56813.jpg


AsanAmericanIfindthisoneofmyfavoritethingsaboutTopGear-27606.jpg
 
Hey, I'm only 230 lbs. Speaking of which, where's my 40 piece McNuggets?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

One day, they're going to find themselves in sheep dip with the business end of a fat, small-town cop, and be held up for hours displaying their work-visa papers.
 
Back