Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,068 views
Dooblewasur
Hey, how did your cat become a drawing/animation?

Advice:

It's a long and horrific story.
 
942294_529198277117416_1267464817_n.png


424615_456242714468423_1200271463_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
youre-awesome-my-friend-21.jpg


redneckmeme27.jpg


redneck-repairs-7.jpg


3q4bz1.jpg
 
A college student who can't afford $5-$10 in shower curtain hooks?
 
A college student who can't afford $5-$10 in shower curtain hooks?

Damn straight. $10 could get you at least 4 beers.
 
Or one who can't be bothered to be sober enough to go to the store.

Meanwhile, in 'Murica:

hilarious-photos-11.jpg


not-right-at-all-03.jpg


294143_392526050859583_1631627455_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I do apologize if this is a repost but... So bad, but...:lol:
945087_350648678397308_1032653142_n.jpg
 
Or just make a bunch of stone ones, which are a renewable resource.
 

I've seen it like...12 different places, given I live in the area. Hard to keep track of where it was posted.



a57OjdU.jpg

MTNUWK8.jpg





306906_569681513097925_912206983_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
The latest news picture made me laugh. Don´t know why but I had to do this "Bad luck Brian"-ish meme with original pic.



EDIT:

Okay okay okay, for them purists...

 
Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you; Old Economy Steven.
vgI8lTD.jpg
 
That's a little depressing actually. :indiff:

Still funny though. :lol:
 
My best friend is Lithuanian and you'd have to surgically remove the smile from her face.
CE8TSBD.jpg


:dopey:
 
Back