Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,946 views
My best friend is Lithuanian and you'd have to surgically remove the smile from her face.

You've never been to Lithuania, have you? Smiling in public here is considered a sign of mental problems. Atleast that's the stereotype. :)
 
Maybe Danny's friend smiles so much to make up lack of smilage in her homeland? :p
 
36j8vy.jpg
 
484832_10201346485892485_457036751_n.jpg


Learn new words while you're at it.
 
1044_570679712998105_1418094443_n.jpg
 
-> ...

391580_10151466681521840_1364116313_n.jpg


^ So true when exams are due...
 
^

In that case...


:D
 
^Damn you ... :lol:

If I remember correctly there are also games embedded in Excel.
 
Great time waster for work, just make sure to turn your speakers off
 
Conspicuous Thumb Of The Day:

BLXWIX1CEAAFIMT.jpg:large
 
Haha those conspicuous thumb pics are horrible :lol:
 
a5fe5j.jpg
 
Last edited:
575343_338972912896627_24390077_n.jpg
 
179760_601953079825707_1258758217_n.jpg
 
I think it's more willful ignorance than fear in a lot of cases these days :lol:
 
Possibly just "your parents would like you to eat your dinner".

Unless it's Green Eggs And Ham. I've been conditioned to recognise that it's not something I like.
 
Unless it's Green Eggs And Ham. I've been conditioned to recognise that it's not something I like.

One would hope that you wouldn't need conditioning to recognise that you don't like green eggs.

Unless you mean the book.
 
I had a friend called Mandeep.

0673_185c.jpeg


We need more Mandeep license plates in the gift shop. I repeat, we are sold out of Mandeep license plates.
 
Back