Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,021 views
0673_185c.jpeg


We need more Mandeep license plates in the gift shop. I repeat, we are sold out of Mandeep license plates.

:lol:


eGUlSpc.jpg
 
Last edited:
0673_185c.jpeg


We need more Mandeep license plates in the gift shop. I repeat, we are sold out of Mandeep license plates.

Nice one.

is.php


^ Yes, I own a Bort one.
 
923198_572693282771498_922896236_n.jpg
 
That's probably the only way in the world to end an argument with a woman. "Wikipedia says so"
 
-> Something to dump...

-> Just got this pic from a Philippine '90s fanclub:

972027_10151464521691342_2042350843_n.jpg



-> No comment on this one...

431892_460893903997208_1149463776_n.jpg



-> Does anyone?

969839_10151469938991840_796984230_n.jpg



-> Don't we?

970620_517351178320662_378214717_n.jpg



-> Being blamed at the wrongest reasons...

300611_505638586174326_126104572_n.jpg


:)
 
I was too distracted by the text on the female's left cheek... I was expecting some wet ink from the printer story, but it turned out to be the dog driving, which absolutely made my day....
 
Not sure if this is more funny or should go the opinions forum but.

2v9ynfl.jpg
 
Climb or get to the top of?

My money's on the bird.
 
Elephant could push it over and everyone would get to the top at the same time.
 
axletramp
Elephant could push it over and everyone would get to the top at the same time.
Captain America flagpole style.
 
haitch40
Even TB missed it. :lol:
I'm on the app and it only showed up as a grey square...
 
TB
Climb or get to the top of?

My money's on the bird.

Elephant could push it over and everyone would get to the top at the same time.

The thing is that picture is a perfect illustration of how I view our education system.

The monkey/bird are the privately educated and the fish is the guy that goes to a terrible school.
 
Back