Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,959 views
tumblr_mnl6pcgdHs1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg

Because toilet paper companies want you to buy their brand of toilet paper, not just any kind of toilet paper.

Buzz_Killington.jpg
 
I'm not sure I can think of any one product which is a greater passion killer.

Perhaps apart from a colostomy bag.
 
But, but it would go into the hole in his foot... :confused:
 
Fightingstylesfromaroundtheworld-96047.jpg


Bestmathwordproblemever-36499.jpg
 
Last edited:
I never heard or seen that in the supermarkets here in US.
 
I've never heard of it or seen it, and I live in Pittsburgh! I'll have to look next time I'm at Gine Iggle (Giant Eagle, to you non-Yinzers).
 
Wait, whom is the documentary about, again?

BLihDSVCIAEzIzF.jpg
 
That's a boring show. This one should be better:

IdontrememberthatepisodeofSpongebob-88702.jpg
 
:lol:

Language, Timothy! ;)

Didn't notice it at all. Also, shouldn't that be Thomothy? I'm not Ronnie Corbett, you swine.

Also, the weeping angels one has language in it too. W****r is most certainly a swear word, unlike its portrayal in many United States films and television shows as being a mild, off hand insult.
 
Last edited:
182755_slide.jpg

182770_slide.jpg
 
Last edited:
What about his neighbor the squid?
 
Well, when you rip-off of Ren & Stimpy, I shouldn't be shocked at Spongebob's career. Which also has something to do with meat.
 
Under the Rock/Pop category, no less. :lol:
 
Found my stocking stuffer for 2013 :lol:
 
The song's probably just about about a kid in the children's aisle. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Their follow up single was "I love the sound of breaking glass... in aisle 6."
 
aXbZZrz_700b.jpg


GT5's got that covered....

aLK6Q6z_700b.jpg


18 years of racing games has prepared me for this very moment.......

aKwbRVb_460s.jpg


'Nuff said..

a09vPLv_460s.jpg


a8LrZyY_460s.jpg


aOK6XjR_460s_v1.jpg


6790354_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back