Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,039 views
Beside seatbelts his car is missing something like an A/B/C-pillar as well...
 
Last edited:
Yeah the no headlights/blinkers would be seen as an issue to the authorities.

I think it's legal as long as you make hand signals for left and right.
 
Not sure if real but I found this image with the caption "This guy's mustang was hit by the tornado in Moore, Oklahoma. He found it, started it up, and has been cruising around town since."

ZCcOGHa.jpg

It is very likely to be real.

Picture taking location

Sign in background
 
Beside seatbelts his car is missing something like an A/B/C-pillar as well...

Probably cut them off so he could get into the car.
 
TB
QFTception! 👍


Players, maybe, but not drives. Otherwise we have no means of hard driving our movies. :)

Yes, just players. We need the drives for these massive games! :bowdown:


Jerome
 
Brett

Mustang Club Sport. The answer isn't always Miata.

Oklahoma is one of the few places where I've heard old Kei-class ultra-light trucks are resold as "used farm equipment", which could technically be used on public roads for limited distances.
 
How many other people check if these are real after seeing these pictures.


He probably mistyped "sexy beast" to get the suggestion, then typed "me" in the search box.
 
Is that actually correct? Would've been so helpful doing identities in Trig. :grumpy:
 
Well, sin(a)/cos(a) = tan(a), so rearrange and you get that identity.
 
thwag_o_1534393.jpg
 
969139_10151668467919297_93983148_n.jpg
 
:lol:

You know he won't be getting back up. 'Cause, y'know. YOLO.
 
:lol:
 

Hahaha, that's too much. He looks exactly like a guy I work with, hasn't got a tooth in his head, and he refuses to wear his dentures. Funny thing is he's only like 22 yrs old, so he shocking to look at the first time you see him.
 
Warning: Childhood killer! Cannot be unseen

181216_10152907299590092_11895072_n.jpg
 
Please remove that. :scared: :yuck:

That is disturbing.

EDIR: Never mind the fact it's a screen capture from a porn site!
 
Please remove that. :scared: :yuck:

That is disturbing.

EDIR: Never mind the fact it's a screen capture from a porn site!

That's the joke, the Brazzers logo is pasted on, and it's actually from one episode of Spongebob.

EDIT: The episode is titled "A Pal For Gary", if you wanted to watch it
 
I once watched an episode of Spongebob with my eyes closed, it was filth.

Also, I may/may not have been, lets say, a little affected by chemicals at the time.

I thoroughly recommend it, watching it with your eyes closed that is.
 
993344_577408642325212_894102197_n.jpg

10071_577747972291279_1081918232_n.png
 
Last edited:
Back