Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,148 views
2497_435929779838960_682697992_n.jpg


'Muricah. :rolleyes:
 
So i went over to my Grandma Karen's house and I see this on the back porch

QEb5yhs.jpg
 
Nice to see a Squirl in jai⅃
 
-> In regards on phone spying...

Ohyounglove-10121.jpg


:sly:
 
Took me a while to realise that the text in that picture is written in english-ish...
 
Don't bother, I don't think they can generate enough lift to get it off the table, let alone flying (not a pun) it.
 
Last edited:
I could use tooth picks instead. They're lighter. :)
 
I could use tooth picks instead. They're lighter. :)

Well lighters are better than matches, anywa-oh, wait.







please-shut-this-door_o_1166847.jpg
 
That door sign forgot Crab People.
 
That door sign forgot Crab People.

To add to that:

Rabbids
Gremlins
Head Crabs
Sprites (very annoying)
 
After last night all I thought was this.

2q16xa9.jpg
 
You are allowed to make your own sign...
 
Back