Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,144 views
*Bold**Italic*

D1RQuDC.png
 
941134_493632014041498_1342150926_n.jpg
 
I always thought Miami donks were the result of drivers prepping for rising water levels. They're clearly thinking ahead.
 
And the flashy rims are to scare the sharks away, clearly.
 
THis would work better in the funny video thread. :rolleyes:

I thought about posting it there but in the end it's still a picture lol

969075_401586406623814_1731101795_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
hB28F29B3


Finally, a use for these cars.

I always thought Miami donks were the result of drivers prepping for rising water levels. They're clearly thinking ahead.

That's actually true. We've had some crazy flooding from that tropical storm. That pic looks more like Ft. Lauderdale though.
 
Thought I`d transfer them pictures from Console thread.

34zdf6f.jpg


lls88d.jpg


 
Language on the teachers party pic there nick09:)
 
946665_522939921095121_1958313536_n.jpg
 
-> ...

944111_610838455593875_1974049990_n.png


983950_523902344332212_715277248_n.jpg


1005134_466909970062268_1480416284_n.jpg


1006164_10151490962601840_1067964920_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is bloody awesome. :lol:
 
Broconut wins for me :lol:

Rawberry comes a close 2nd, just for the fact that someone finally used that pun.
 
SO who gets stuck with Cutecumber? :lol:
 
TB
SO who gets stuck with Cutecumber? :lol:

I don't know that that's any worse than Honeydude :lol:
 
Coconut isn't a fruit.
 
Back