Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,684 views
^Muchos swearering in cosplay one.
You should buy this man a cookie, Nick.

IT WAS IN ALL CAPS. TWICE.
 
So...is Gabe meant to be "Solid Gaben"? :lol:

998668_452900638141322_309824521_n.jpg
 

How about from my point of view!? I have kids jamming their fingers into my armpit to get a reaction and then have to watch as their face turns to some sort of horror when they realise I don't feel anything.
 
And here's the real reason for Microsoft reversing their DRM policy.

fl5k.jpg
 
Harris and his cock. :lol:

I think that just made my morning.
 
To be fair, if you needed a commercial flooring specialist you wouldn't forget that web address in a hurry. Just hope it is a flooring website...
 
It took me a few seconds to realise that it was a typo, and not some religious reckoning tweet.
 
I had no idea she he had a boat.

I-am-Divine.png


:D
 
Wrong thread, sorry.
 
Last edited:
I see no funny there. Only scary.
 
WiFi potato with excellent signal.
VE6Rv7KE44g.jpg
 
So that's how GladOS was able to keep looking for a way out!
 

Portal 2, computer lady downloaded into a potato battery for half the game, you carry her around to rescue her.

Potato battery with wifi, now there's a nice joke. Really. If you played Portal 2.
 
Back