Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,125 views
gdIzzMj.png


/hops on NSA bandwagon
 
Liberal college student.

Not a college student, but you can call me a liberal. My laptop says Lenovo on it. :sly:
 
Not a college student, but you can call me a liberal. My laptop says Lenovo on it. :sly:

I once knew a guy who put an Apple sticker on his HP laptop. Now that's a hipster.
 
*cat crying*

That looks just like my cat who actually did something similar last night. I was brushing my teeth when I heard him cry. He'd somehow managed to open the window in the spare bedroom and made his way across the roof to the bathroom window, which doesn't open. He was crying non stop, trying to get back in the house even though he was only five feet away from the window he'd opened. Not the brightest of creatures.
 
Dammit Justin! Not a 458! :grumpy:

Lets be grateful it didn't get the leopard print treatment like the R8 did.
 
I do not posses the level of vocabulary needed to express my hatred of Justin Beiber. It's the arrogance of him, someone needs to teach him a lesson.
 
Regarding the officer who “chased himself"....

CCTV Operator: I'm noticing some suspicious behaviour on ___________.

Officer: 10-4.

CCTV: There he is!! Next to the grocery store!

Officer looks around the area... panics, then calms down when he sees no one around

CCTV: He's looking at the camera!!

Officer: That's me, you blubbering idiot!
 
hmm..

Dare.. there is a place where dreams survive.. oooohh oo yeah..
 
Back