Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,393 views
33x7fys.jpg


24xhyf5.jpg
 
Last edited:
We laugh at that guy's love for Cheetos now, but this might be the planning stages of taking over the world with a Cheetos empire.

Music joke:
aeNNNEm_460s.jpg

If it weren't for me taking orchestra and barely learning to read music, I would be stuck trying to figure that out :lol:
 
There is only one math in 'Murica (yet many mathematics.)

Please refrain from "correcting" our more modern usage of your ancient tongue. :sly:
 
Wouldn't the Cheetos dry up in those kind of bags?
 
Classic KOTH quote - although the middle and lower images are in the wrong order in that picture.
 
697_551164238262772_1570025409_n.jpg


Forever alone...
 
944701_668075993205837_1780887038_n.jpg

1011344_551171578262038_1842171596_n.jpg
 
As a matter of fact my neighbor has one of those stickers on their old Ford pickup.heir old Ford pickup.

+

61720130328184.jpg


+

If anyone knows what this says...


6152013175668.jpg
 
Last edited:
If anyone knows what this says...

6152013175668.jpg

"North Sea Aquarium: Who dares to touch sharks, turbots or crabs." I'm not sure what "Kom Og Ror" means, though.
 
DK
"North Sea Aquarium: Who dares to touch sharks, turbots or crabs." I'm not sure what "Kom Og Ror" means, though.

"Come and touch!"
 
Well. I've certainly learned today.
 
DK
"North Sea Aquarium: Who dares to touch sharks, turbots or crabs." I'm not sure what "Kom Og Ror" means, though.

I need to use the word pigvarre in a sentence much more often than I do now.
 
^^^:lol:
 
Back