Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,672 views
attachment.php
 
*Twinkies*

I actually have a box in the cupboard as an experiment, going to open it years from now to see if they are still edible. And if things work out well, then they'll be the only twinkies in existence. I'll be rich. :dopey:
 

Cannot stand people like that. "Ima nerd cause I play games :dopey:" I..hate..them..all, same with people who claim "I'm a gamer" when they only play one game.
 
I agree, it has become a fashion statement instead of what it is supposed to mean.
 
same with people who claim "I'm a gamer" when they only play one game.
And then it's only Candy Crush on Faceplant.
 
Cannot stand people like that. "Ima nerd cause I play games :dopey:" I..hate..them..all, same with people who claim "I'm a gamer" when they only play one game.

Look what I found. :)

936300_10151687779086639_676930665_n.jpg


No, I didn't buy it.
 
My ex "I'm a hardcore Sim player"

Me thinking maybe she's a racer. Nope she had a Nintendo Wii and played "The Sims" on her computer.
 
It's PS'd as hell....

I dunno, Jesus is quite real (even though his soul wouldn't have left the Milky Way Galaxy, even when travelling at the speed of light).
 
I'm amazed we can't even go as far back as 24 hours to check without making reposts.
 
Eww is that a Plymouth Voyager?
 
Back