Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,158 views
@McLaren: It's more like a rehash with the Asian man added in. I personally thought it added to the funny in the previous picture.
 
1045076_637325816277859_1328910324_n.jpg


1017644_470652119684222_1960067768_n.jpg


1009880_618747868146228_774083154_n.jpg


1044173_637125426297898_1989524447_n.jpg
 
It is to stop eye tears, not hair tears, right? :confused:
 
Is Plymouth Voyager by Geo a bit like Chrysler TC by Maserati?

:lol:


I don't think so. I think Voyagers are taller.


My mom owned that car! This is exactly what it looked like.

dn0hvq.jpg

I'm sure he knows this. He's making a joke.👍


The car in question is a Geo Metro (AKA Chevrolet Sprint).:)

EDIT: I aways liked those TC's
 
It's to stop tears in the hair, not stop you from crying!

No way! My whole life has been turned upside down.

I shall be carrying out a thorough investigation....on Google.
 
@McLaren: It's more like a rehash with the Asian man added in. I personally thought it added to the funny in the previous picture.
Not talking about the Asian man. The Legolas is a repost from just 1.5 pages ago.
 
Not talking about the Asian man. The Legolas is a repost from just 1.5 pages ago.

That's what I meant about rehash. The Asian man was added to the picture. It's technically not a repost.
 
The shampoo was "No More Tears" and it was a baby shampoo, and it was formulated to reduce eye irritation, not to stop hair from ripping.

That second interpretation had never occurred to me, and is dumb. :)
 
That's what I meant about rehash. The Asian man was added to the picture. It's technically not a repost.
Still just a repost with an unnecessary picture linked to it to "add more funny" instead of being posted separately.
 
Still just a repost with an unnecessary picture linked to it to "add more funny" instead of being posted separately.

Then I guess we agree to disagree.

Whereisthatmusiccomingfrom-80904.jpg


Theamazingsale-74723.jpg
 
The shampoo was "No More Tears" and it was a baby shampoo, and it was formulated to reduce eye irritation, not to stop hair from ripping.

That second interpretation had never occurred to me, and is dumb. :)

Which should be pretty obvious to anyone who's ever seen a "tear free" shampoo commercial.

 
OMG You guys don't get it. Whatever :lol:. They are using "Meanwhile in..." because of what is usual in that area. Ugh humanity.

I understand how "Meanwhile in..." pictures work. Every country has beautiful women, including Sweden. How is a picture a women from Sweden with the caption "Welcome to Sweden" funny?

Anyways...

aKzzyNQ_700b.jpg

a1AAymw_700b_v1.jpg

ab55wxp_700b.jpg
 
Oh, he's back already? So soon?

I don't even think it was a full 24 hours.

h5B979960


(What's the name of the at meme/pic where the guy raises his finger/hand to object something, and then he lowers his hand back down. I can't find it for the life of me. It's a stick figure.)
 
I understand how "Meanwhile in..." pictures work. Every country has beautiful women, including Sweden. How is a picture a women from Sweden with the caption "Welcome to Sweden" funny?


I know that. It's just that Sweden is notorious for hot chicks.

30rv5mg.jpg


Oh, he's back already? So soon?

Yes, yes I am. :)
 
Last edited:
I remember the eye on that shampoo bottle...

So do I. I used those different shampoos for years as a kid.
 
Back