Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,725 views
*friends pic
Was that really in friends or am I being stupid? I'm half expecting to be called stupid and also half excited about there being 20 seconds of friends I haven't seen.
 
So does the dial increase/decrease the Email-to-Bacon ratio?

And if, how does it affect your driving?

Isn't the top one just a quartered bacon sandwich from above? So it goes from 'Bacon: No Bread' to 'Bacon: Maximum Bread'. There's probably a 'Ketchup Auto/Off' button somewhere.
 
Isn't the top one just a quartered bacon sandwich from above? So it goes from 'Bacon: No Bread' to 'Bacon: Maximum Bread'. There's probably a 'Ketchup Auto/Off' button somewhere.

I`ll never get the quartered sandwich style (which leaves bread in 4 triangles)...
But you may be right as long as there is the optional egg boiler onboard.
 
1011430_392531967518768_222740613_n.jpg


What if I want the couch, fireplace or shower head?
 
They didn't say anything about TV remotes, either. :trouble:
 
Ranman20nakedeatingpastries.com

We know. :scared:
 
Hey.

Toro Rosso.

Has Minardi DNA.

Never. Forget.
 
Love the F1 chart! :lol:
 
Hey.

Toro Rosso.

Has Minardi DNA.

Never. Forget.

Isn't that more of an affirmation of the original view, not an argument against it? ;)
 
Per the chart I should buy a Williams shirt, but I actually own a Redbull shirt. :confused:
 
"No one cares about Torro Rosso, buy a Red Bull shirt already"

Well excuuuuuse me, princess :)
 
I don't follow F1 stuff, but Flowchart says I should buy Force India.
 
Apparently I'm a Mercedes guy.
 
Gave that Jordan GP shirt away a few years ago, after I upsized and it downsized.
 
Gave that Jordan GP shirt away a few years ago, after I upsized and it downsized.

Did thou not know of eBay? I mean, you have it away :P
 
It's probably in Haiti or Turkmenistan by now. Or a landfill.

Nobody should buy a shirt that smells like me. I bring the funk.
 
It's probably in Haiti or Turkmenistan by now. Or a landfill.

Nobody should buy a shirt that smells like me. I bring the funk.

It is it in...

JORDAN! :P
 
Back