Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,596 views
"No one cares about Torro Rosso, buy a Red Bull shirt already"



Stop pretending we don't exist, internet!

SAM_4729copy_zps3e6d73e7.jpg
 
Stop pretending we don't exist, internet!

Sorry, Danny. Not my words, though :P

Edit: the Torro Rosso t-shirt is pretty badass though.
 
71020130450190.jpg


1720131236129.jpg
 
Last edited:
Untitled_zps064a1caf.png
 
1045229_10153049826155393_780169891_n.jpg
 
^:lol:
 
-> Onli in Da Pilipins...

1002103_709429735753350_85219166_n.jpg


:boggled:
 
Well, that'll be an interesting explanation to the insurance company should one of those get in an accident.
 
Even more so if they both crash! :crazy:
1016244_10151722866630923_1234551688_n.jpg
 
Hmmm, not sure if want.
 
-> ...
Well, that'll be an interesting explanation to the insurance company should one of those get in an accident.

Even more so if they both crash! :crazy:
^ Well in PI-land, insurance isn't that much of a requirement. But the taxi regulators will sure have a fit. Plus yellow plates indicates Public Use Vehicles only.

;)
 
This has to be the least funny thing I have seen in this thread. Someone out there found this amusing?

Meh, I'm not saying I think it's great or anything, but that's one where the delivery of it (no pun intended) is what makes it remotely funny.
 
This has to be the least funny thing I have seen in this thread. Someone out there found this amusing?

Come on, there has to be at least 100 or so Pokemon jokes in this thread which make no sense to 3% of us.
 
2znrhuc.jpg

f2pp4n.jpg


To explain the last one.

That crossing in Lincoln pretty much cuts the high street in half angering almost every pedestrian and motorist in the city when the barriers go down.

They usually stay down a lot longer than they need to be as well.
 

Killjoy alert!

I've found the internet to be a great tool in getting closer to any of my life goals than I would have without it.

But, yeah, I get what it means. That's why I've spent all morning surfing and not exercising.
 
Back