Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,733 views
Killjoy alert!

I've found the internet to be a great tool in getting closer to any of my life goals than I would have without it.

But, yeah, I get what it means. That's why I've spent all morning surfing and not exercising.

s01_20153614.jpg


Surfing is better than exercising. :sly: ;)
 
Adblock FTW. :sly:

No ads on Pandora either...

Well it is 2013 and I do use Adblock. Pandora though...not so much. For those who know exactly what they want to listen to I suggest Spotify...ads or not.


February-05-2012-20-09-37-trap.jpg
 

Please please come to Verizon Nokia. That phone is friggin epic.
 
41 mega pixel sensor. 4 mega pixel optic.
 
When do megapixels matter on a camera phone? Do people print pictures of their meals or cat pictures?
 
When do megapixels matter on a camera phone? Do people print pictures of their meals or cat pictures?

You would be amazed at how many people use there phones more to take pictures then say a Camera of the same size.

Also, because Twitter/Facebook.
 
When do megapixels matter on a camera phone? Do people print pictures of their meals or cat pictures?

It's got to the point where carrying a dedicated camera around that fits in your pocket is worthless. Either use a phone camera or go the whole hog and get a decent sized camera.
 
eCYzQTBJD.jpg



Some pics captured by Google Maps:

bT4nz5LZx.jpg


R2oX5E27a.jpg


kOv7y4ywo.jpg


Qt9gUdOW0.jpg


nD74aT6W9.jpg


JMUIpkNpB.jpg


6Rl3ZV4BB.jpg


QbR5RpAao.jpg


b5Ew8bPNN.jpg


3prOWu1sh.png


C4OPRqS9k.jpg
 
Is that a Cougar I see in one of those pictures?

Also, where the hell is that Giant Rabbit? :lol:
 
RACECAR
Is that a Cougar I see in one of those pictures?

Also, where the hell is that Giant Rabbit? :lol:

Tried searching on my tablet, can't seem to find it.
 
Cougar? That's a god damn tiger, man. :scared:

Picture was showing up all fuzzy on my phone so I couldn't tell.
 
Someone had way too much time when they made that :lol:
 
Is that a Cougar I see in one of those pictures?

Also, where the hell is that Giant Rabbit? :lol:

Tried searching on my tablet, can't seem to find it.

It's 39 miles northeast of Monaco in Artesina, Italy.;)

The dirt road going to it looks like rabbit ears as well.:lol:
 
"Oh you wanted to talk to mom? Sure just give me a sec.

MOMMMMMMMMMMM!!


993611_282042695269095_2038774990_n.jpg

 
1011982_552869974768258_1383982240_n.jpg
 
The coordinates in the caption weren't a good enough clue?

I didn't know where the coordinates lead, hence why I asked.
 
You can just search them on maps, click satellite in the top right corner, and it's right there.
 
Back