Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,463 views

It's eminembeastfan2. :scared:

I shall leave now.
 
A friend of mine showed me this photo a while back. I've had it in my bookmarks ever since and decided that it was worth a share in here.
523713_10152112646340284_1425447287_n.jpg

As a bass player myself, I agree with much of this.
 
A friend of mine showed me this photo a while back. I've had it in my bookmarks ever since and decided that it was worth a share in here.

As a bass player myself, I agree with much of this.

Haha haha. I laughed good except at the cocky guitar player part. Haha.
 
^Dude, this is already on this page. It must have been reposted on this thread SOOOOO many times.
 
A friend of mine showed me this photo a while back. I've had it in my bookmarks ever since and decided that it was worth a share in here.

As a bass player myself, I agree with much of this.

Can't see the pic. Too much text in the way.
 
I don't get it. :-(

Had to look up Pavlov. He trained dogs to be stimulated by a conditioned response. Basically when he rang a bell the dogs would be fed. This bell ringing resulted in the dogs salivating as the expect food upon hearing the bell.

Hence the ding dong and the dogs salivating.
 
Do they not teach that in schools anymore?
 
Do they not teach that in schools anymore?

I've been out of school for 20yrs. Don't recall that being taught. It may have and I don't recall.
 
1017633_491570567594085_1445907188_n.jpg


He looks more scared than anything.
 
Yep, this is in no way weird.

 
Last edited:
I suppose it's no weirder than mounting an actual animals head on your wall.
 
Back