Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,489 views
Wait, this is the FPT, right? Not the Netscape vs. Sainsbury's debate thread?

:sly:

September-13-2011-19-28-17-tumblrlqc23dujcL1qewacoo1r1500.jpeg
 
I really hope people from other countries don't think we idolize people like that. ^

Oh right. I just remembered Honey Boo Boo.

'Murica?
 
I really hope people from other countries don't think we idolize people like that. ^

Oh right. I just remembered Honey Boo Boo.

'Murica?

Weirdly, I'd watch their show before I would ever watch Honey Boo Boo. Seriously, its like someone looked at Jersey Shore and thought "You know what? We need something even worse"
 

Awesome idea! I am going to go back and recreate one of my awkward family photos. Now which one to choose...
 
You know what's worse than those photos?

Those inspirational quotes on a nature backdrop, but with completely irrelevant and mundane comments instead.
 
You know what's worse than those photos?

Those inspirational quotes on a nature backdrop, but with completely irrelevant and mundane comments instead.

tumblr_mdi130fNrT1qi6npvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqkenzJwFO1qg6yuvo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqhnvkcqkR1qg6yuvo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mea4qd5Zza1qaaqoro1_1280.jpg



These are called f:censored:scapes. Some of my favorites are pretty great, but I'm too tired and lazy to censor the language.
 
:lol: better than my lousy excuse but mine is...uh, it's demonstrative of my sense of humor
 
Favorite one is the Beefy Crunch Burrito one :lol:



@AOS: That's exactly why I love demotivational posters.
 

These are called f:censored:scapes. Some of my favorites are pretty great, but I'm too tired and lazy to censor the language.

:lol:

I have loads of these saved on my laptop.
Most very NSFW though.
 
Let's try something new and replace the landscape with an animal.

gl5owKv.jpg


On-topic:

eIk14JO.jpg
 
tumblr_m73emejYLY1qdf2a3o1_500.jpg
 
I would actually like the original images of some of those!
 
Ok I admit I did not even notice the glasses until I read the comments.
 
Comments? :odd:
 
Same here, and personally I thought Spoodrmin's bad spelling looked more like Dutch than German. :lol:
 
Back