Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,594 views
Eks
Hot Chick

That is why it's good to be hot - because you don't need skills to be paid/tolerated/etc.

Also, pretty sure they should show that series at all sexual harassment seminars.
 
-> I did NAZI that coming...

1011563_562622780460168_901985921_n.jpg


^ ...

1237057_699207986760654_1220956784_n.jpg


=========

1174723_10151683531848515_425499284_n.jpg


:lol:
 
Last edited:
Where the hell were you in 1991, when I was messing with baler wire and having uni-bird or pallet jack races? Among other things I shouldn't mention around the impressionable teens and the AUP monolith?

I was 11, but 7 years later I was working at a grocery store doing the same things. I ended up working in the back with about 5-6 guys from high school, and I'm amazed we never got fired or killed doing the things we did.
 
1157540_583238011734128_509026330_n.jpg
 
1238009_10152017255296055_785600071_n.jpg
 
There are a lot of dumb iPhone accesories, but this is amazing. Where can I buy one!!?!??!
 
I remember installing Office 95 from 30-some-odd floppies!
 
587.jpg
 
parmigiano image.

Ohh that's me too, the waiters hate me when I ask for cheese, They need to grind for minutes then :lol:
 
-> ...

1236103_10151654549251840_1590551875_n.jpg


^ :lol:
 
"I don't always run over cars, but when I do, I make sure they are worth over $100k"

1011642_10151700523229132_674337219_n.jpg
 
^ As if losing to Ford at Le Mans wasn't humiliating enough, now they get beat down on Mulberry Street.
 
whywouldhe-5490.jpg


MoreaccuratethananyinsurancecommercialIveseen-58493.jpg


DamnWellplayed-76664.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: That'sAll of those are perfect
 
Last edited:
Back