Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,645 views
131871.jpg
 
:lol: Yes^ The only thing that would make it better is if they had used the KTM X-Bow to compare with the KTM TT Bike.
 
BTmxErUCIAEs_OH.jpg


article-2415356-1BB1151B000005DC-94_634x403.jpg


article-0-1BB0EC18000005DC-128_634x352.jpg


article-2415356-1BB10E5B000005DC-13_306x423.jpg


article-2415356-1BB0EC0C000005DC-554_306x423.jpg


:lol: Yes^ The only thing that would make it better is if they had used the KTM X-Bow to compare with the KTM TT Bike.

:lol: they forgot the paragon of 20th century cycling, the 1987 Fuji Tahoe, as well.
 
Friend on FB added some auxiliary lighting to his Project Scooby. (This was set up as a joke and create a funny pic for the Subaru Forum)
9D0B4AFE-B13C-4259-A064-7D151B96A3EF-3312-000001F277196BE0_zps0759d55f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wouldn't that be more appropriate for the questionable car modification thread?
 
Fixed one from above.
B3262E33-9F09-4A0C-87F4-4EF6AF8BDA80-3371-000001F896AF5545_zps8575d9a3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think it's appropriate here. The guy that owns that car isn't leaving that on there it was strictly done to make a funny pic. This is the funny pic thread correct?

You seem somewhat defensive, just asking since there are pictures there that are equally as funny if not more. I just thought that car pictures set up or purpose built that are questionable were placed there, while all other appropriate non-car pictures came here. That is all I was asking about.
 
LMSCorvetteGT2
I just thought that car pictures set up or purpose built that are questionable were placed there, while all other appropriate non-car pictures came here.

Let it go, it's not that big a deal.

Besides, if it's done in jest, rather than, "dude, RALLY!" or "My mine cart broke, so..." I would suppose funny fits the bill.

It hasn't been a problem yet...
 
Let it go, it's not that big a deal.

Besides, if it's done in jest, rather than, "dude, RALLY!" or "My mine cart broke, so..." I would suppose funny fits the bill.

It hasn't been a problem yet...

I'm not making a big deal it was just a general question, which he answered. No reason to see it more than me asking out of curiosity.
 
Well whatever this conversation is about, I would suppose it doesn't fit the funny bill! :sly:

932013070457.jpg
 
So I was wandering through the mall today, when suddenly I passed by a store I can't remember the name of.
CAM00538.jpg



I've seen some questionable marketing before, but......
 
My thoughts exactly :lol:
So I was wandering through the mall today, when suddenly I passed by a store I can't remember the name of.
CAM00538.jpg



I've seen some questionable marketing before, but......

That is...interesting.
 

Pluto should never have been a planet, dammit. Show Pluto wrestling with Eris or Sedna or another one of the many Trans-Neptunian objects it shares its orbit with.
 
Pluto not being a planet is just for convenience, so other planetoids/dwarf planets (planetoid sounds better) aren't classed as planets. So sorry Pluto, or we would have to include Ceres, Eris, Sedna, Makemake.............
 
I think a Differenze Lingustic needs a GTP revival.
x8dsWFg.jpg

orLzpcy.jpg

3biRQhZ.jpg

yCNFTHR.jpg

hQYarGc.jpg

EOXTX9D.jpg

ZFFCcJv.jpg
 
Back