Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,875 views
^ i actually feel kind of bad for apple, because they are constantly being ripped on by other companies. :lol:
 
Thestatuedidntlookcompleteuntilhejoinedtheparty-17650.jpg


WhattoexpectfromApplesannouncementoftheiPhone5Stoday-69688.png


Shutupandtakemymoney-87563.jpg


Sogladtheyreback-26650.jpg
 
What has been seen cannot be unseen.
 
1005488_568860799842096_317556789_n.jpg
 
Yes, Smoke was good. (Until I found out he was a TRAITOR!)
 
Some of those are pretty fitting, indeed. Heck the Spongebob one is disturbing, even.
 
That is just wrong :lol:
 
I still have a hard time believing that actually happened on Spongebob, even when I'm watching the episode. And there are worse scenes than that to choose from The Lion King. :lol:
 
Not even the worst offender North Wales has to offer.

BT4zai7CUAIpqPp.jpg
 
Found this in the classified section of an old 1970s issue of Road & Track. Couldn't stop laughing

8427B12C-FCEA-4807-8C06-7DD998C2C587-1680-000001933FAFF158_zps37aa9e7b.jpg
 
Not so much funny as it is abit disturbingly ironic.
 
Juses Crust: "lol sry ur goin 2 hel naow"
 
I wasn't taking it seriously, just found it lightly amusing.

To me it's more of a reference to The Towering Inferno.
 
I thought this was a family oriented website with no sex?
 
Back