Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,383 views
stupid-sexy-flanders.jpg
 
That's nothin' at all.
 
Schumacher's not kept in shape since leaving F1 has he?
 
I thought that reminded me of something...

v0gp.jpg


:dopey:
 
Who is on the left!?
 
That's Danny's game face. ;)
 
Something was bugging me about the Simpsons pic and I finally realised Lisa is looking away from the mirror but her reflection is looking into the mirror.
I need to get out more. :lol:
 
Something was bugging me about the Simpsons pic and I finally realised Lisa is looking away from the mirror but her reflection is looking into the mirror.

Her hair always does that, it "revolves" when she turns her head. Kind of like Mickey Mouse's ears, when he turns his head.
 
Her hair always does that, it "revolves" when she turns her head. Kind of like Mickey Mouse's ears, when he turns his head.

Her eyes, not her hair.
 
Something was bugging me about the Simpsons pic and I finally realised Lisa is looking away from the mirror but her reflection is looking into the mirror.
I need to get out more. :lol:

Her eyes, not her hair.

You know, now you say it I can't stop seeing it.
 
WyMl62f.jpg
 
Worked well for the Nazis too. They loved a good flag!
 
That explains why I go to bed thinking of the yummy banana I'm going to have for breakfast, only to wake up to a pile of bruised "fight club" rejects.
 
1380707_572411056148007_853037733_n.jpg
 
Back