Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,224 views
That tree recovers fast.
 
The Dangers of Ctrl + V or Insurance Adjuster Rolls Eyes.
 
Success.jpg
 
Those recent fruit pictures are brilliant.
 
Same Tree pic

Reminds me of how a large tree branch landed on my first car. Then a very small twig from the same tree landed on my 2nd car. :lol: And the neighbors finally cut it down.
 
I look at sagging pants today, and think "What's the point of wearing pants if you only have the intention of wearing them that far down on your legs and not on your waist like they're supposed to be?"
 
Last edited:
I might get hated for this...
oth08.jpg
 
I don't get it.

Try watching the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 anime trailer it'll help you understand. He says some stuff then goes "However... I disagree".
 
Fun fact, the valves on a Brooklands racer are about the same size as the pistons on a Chevy Camaro.

modernricemagazine.jpg

accord.jpg
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/38423816.jpg
 
Try watching the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 anime trailer it'll help you understand. He says some stuff then goes "However... I disagree".

It's just not funny.
 
Well then I apologize for posting it then :(, I found it funny.
 
Meanwhile in Russia. An ordinary gas station. :D
2J6VwWay4Ds.jpg
 
tumblr_mb2vf8GMjO1qasthro1_1280.jpg
 
Playing outside sucks because parks like that don't (or didn't) exist. Wish I had the chance to play at a park like that.
 
Hate to say it Liquid, there's more chance of a park like that existing when we were younger than there is now, because of the Health & Safety elves...
 
the-sims.jpg

Sorry if this isn't funny but I had a laugh.
 
I've heard it's just crap there... and it sucks.
 
Back