Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,190 views
Talking about the driver, feces the sign, he'll laugh.
 
RESHIRAM5
Try watching the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 anime trailer it'll help you understand. He says some stuff then goes "However... I disagree".

How can you compare a sandbox game to a RPG?
 
3DEF14C7-3D47-4B6A-AFFF-B748319D0C95-2639-0000068E6C606E45_zpsd6180078.jpg
 
How can you compare a sandbox game to a RPG?

I wasn't comparing Pokemon to GTA. I was just using a Pokemon meme to say my disagreement on GTA V which I fought was funny (but turned out it wasn't and sorry for posting that :ouch:).
 
Are those soundproof undies or are you just happy to see me?
 
RESHIRAM5
I wasn't comparing Pokemon to GTA. I was just using a Pokemon meme to say my disagreement on GTA V which I fought was funny (but turned out it wasn't and sorry for posting that :ouch:).

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. Silly me.
 
No. These are designed so that a plane can take off next to your balls without you going sterile.
 
No. These are designed so that a plane can take off next to your balls without you going sterile.

Or, a naggin ex who complains she has to always drive the boys everywhere despite claiming about not being 'allowed' to do more for them.

Same difference.
 
Its a word. But its not acceptable in any sense.
 
It's a little shaky.
 
Its a word. But its not acceptable in any sense.
And here was me thinking Nick09 had been posting profanities again... :dopey:
 
Mod pop ups - it's the future! *writes note to Jordan*
 
d3a.jpg
 
I take it that's some Breaking Bad reference. [/Ignorant guy who doesn't care about Breaking Bad]
 
How the hell did someone come up with that?
 
Back