Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,180 views
Adiagramforthenewroommate-92481.jpg
 

I see people do that all the time. I just want to go over and smack them on the back of the head.

I assume you mean parking so far from the pump that the hose doesnt reach? Sometimes the options are to wait for two cars (the one at the pump +1) or reach the hose over the car. In that case, park close and win.
 
In that case I just do a 180 and reverse in like a boss.
 
Or drive a motorcycle and don't give a **** ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Or drive a motorcycle and don't give a **** ;)

Typical motorcyclist attitude. Nice swear filter bypass by the way.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mind = blown
 
Thesuspenseistoomuch-32072.jpg


AndHesgone-62110.png


Breakingnewsindeed-44262.jpg


Edit: Found this on facebook this morning:

1209257_10201252274086513_2045110203_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pro tip: Don't use stock quotes in a five-year old image. DAL has actually increased 2.5x in the past 12 months. ;)

Also, if you drink that much alcohol, you're probably not that active. Or you have to pay to have the "privilege" of recycling.
That's averaging about 7 beers (of the cheap stuff 10.00/24 pack) every day which isn't a lot, but drinking that much every day could get rough.
 
I assume you mean parking so far from the pump that the hose doesnt reach? Sometimes the options are to wait for two cars (the one at the pump +1) or reach the hose over the car. In that case, park close and win.
True, I do this myself when it's busy on the side I have to be. People seem to be affraid to park close to a fuel pump.
 
You don't realize just how "top heavy" Earth is until you see it from that perspective.
 
You don't realize just how "top heavy" Earth is until you see it from that perspective.

In terms of gravity (mass), the number of continents isn't a great way to estimate. Here's what Earht's gravity looks like:

 
^ Well thats ok with me, nobody calls my phone anyway... :indiff:
 
dora_croft_by_rachpunzel-d613cb6.jpg
 
Back