Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,463 views
VIFcjYU.jpg

First-Pig-to-Fly-3.jpg
 
I just can't help thinking 'PIG BOMBS!' :dopey:
 
Ba-contrails. :dopey:

I'll get my coat
 
Snout wrong with that!
 
They fly from a different airpork.
 
a nice butt of self-censorship there!
 
Reminds me of a sign I saw last weekend:



Schlachtfest = country feast to eat up meat from freshly slaughtered pigs

So, why are you laughing, pig?
 
So if that's what a Schlactfest is, I have to wonder how that relates to Schlachtgeschwader. Or do they just have about as much commonality as the English words in-law and out-law?
 
You've had Goldschlachter, right? Pigs blood schnapps.
 
:lol:

Completely lost it at the $100 Bill pic.
 
bEUkqQwT3.jpg


Wolverinebeatup_zpsc8b12ea3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well, we can clearly see who got their high school diploma.
 
1380373_10151906232453711_1735742344_n.jpg


This happened at a local radio station lol

1383714_10151935197806648_365910616_n.jpg
 
1392836_573215892747412_194466263_n.jpg

1375010_10153387155330377_274140098_n.jpg
 
^ Replacing phones and laptops has next to nothing to do with reliability. :rolleyes:
 
More commonly used for the sales of land or a building.
 
Back