Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
The Asian Man meme leaves me in stitches because I can totally imagine those lines being said irl. :lol:

I can relate to them because when I was younger, my dad used to say similar things.
 
The Asian Man meme leaves me in stitches because I can totally imagine those lines being said irl. :lol:

That guy is basically my co-workers manager. :lol:
 
I'd hate to see what his son has to go through.

4jbbzl.jpg
 
excellent deus ex memes. So true.
 
Saw this at GAME.co.uk :lol:
 
Free games that aren't even out yet FTW! :drool:
 
memes-yo-dawg.jpg
 
Hate it when that happens, go through all the trouble only to find you could have used that long after you're already in :grumpy:
 
epic-awesomeness-91.jpg


the-dar-hump-38.jpg


the-dar-hump-35.jpg
 
Last edited:
Relevant:
20101002.gif
 
You will want to edit that S word out.....
 
Lobster

[/funny]
 
Back