Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,329 views
Things sliced in half.
4OLU2HW.jpg
 
1012011_10151983188204297_735031320_n.jpg
 
xK0ImLQ.jpg


"Just because."
 
16280_10151788168577615_1504644064_n.jpg

1377564_10151629681962820_336156666_n.jpg
 
BXXuPh8IgAAK5g6.jpg:large
 
^

How does that work exactly?

Network printers, so as long as you're on the network (even if it's a VPN, so in different physical locations) the printer is on you can use it. We once sent longcat to a CEO office by mistake. An office in the US. We're located in Paris, France.

-----------------------------------------------​

JxTFalp.jpg
 
Network printers, so as long as you're on the network (even if it's a VPN, so in different physical locations) the printer is on you can use it. We once sent longcat to a CEO office by mistake. An office in the US. We're located in Paris, France.

A more logical answer than this is WiFi. The neighbor most likely had a wifi setup in their house/apt and had the printer on it(it says the printer was wireless in the pic). Scandalous neighbor 2 "borrowed" neighbor 1's wifi signal and found the printer on it. Sent pic.
I can do this at work from my cel phone to my WiFi ready printer.:sly:
 

Well, we all know what printers do. Some printers are connected to the Internet:




Clearly some of us don't as seen by the question, Dooblewasur you're doing good work teaching the untaught.👍:dopey:

Serious Edit:

Series of tube joke is my all time favorite net joke.
 
A more logical answer than this is WiFi. The neighbor most likely had a wifi setup in their house/apt and had the printer on it(it says the printer was wireless in the pic). Scandalous neighbor 2 "borrowed" neighbor 1's wifi signal and found the printer on it. Sent pic.
I can do this at work from my cel phone to my WiFi ready printer.:sly:

So, tell me: if your iPhone is on the same WIFI network your printer is on...how is your answer more logical than mine? That's basically what I said. RJ45, BNC, WIFI, smoke signals...whatever, same network. :)
 
That has to be the best thing in this thread! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
I actually feel bad for him... Still funny though...
funny-ginger-yearbook-photo.jpg
 
Ouch. That sucks. But you have to think, something could have gone wrong with a shirt like that.
 
So, tell me: if your iPhone is on the same WIFI network your printer is on...how is your answer more logical than mine? That's basically what I said. RJ45, BNC, WIFI, smoke signals...whatever, same network. :)

Yea, I thought about that after I posted. A better phrase would have been to use "an easy way" rather than "more logical".
I was referring to a land line cable connected network, with all the firewalls vs a wifi one. With the first you'd need to gain physical access to that network. The second is pretty easy to access these days, you know, like hanging out in Caribu Coffee, free WiFi. If the neighbor doesn't have the proper safeguards in place, stolen bandwidth and freaky pictures show up on the printer.
 
:lol:
I JUST saw this pic

*double post* repost

Was trying to upload from my phone directly, and it worked!
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20131027_103945.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131027_103945.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Back