Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,255 views
I don't know jack about half the pics (Animepokederpfamiltrend) in this thread, but let's just keep it funny. Unless it serves to offend or violate the AUP, let's move along.
 

Attachments

  • tapatalk_1384517517240.jpeg
    tapatalk_1384517517240.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 25
The last one is a girl holding the Pokemon Ditto. It changes shaped to look like the opponent it fights, so the joke is that it can be anything, but she likes it as it is (a purple blob).

Thanks for the clarification.
 
ignore
 
Last edited:
Sorry about that, don't know where else to put it.
 
The first set of pics are the worst. I don't see the point of Ainsley Harriott, apart from his range of cous cous.
 
It is good though, especially the Moroccan one.
 
So exactly who is this walking nightmare people refer to as a chef?
 
Ignore this, I've got forums and threads mixed up.
 
^All moms think all consoles are "Nintendos" :lol:
 
You guys are on your own with the chef character. I don't want to know.
 
1346625264437.jpg

How 'bout we get back to the actual funny stuff ?
*excluding the 2 before me, those are good, chef is just another doge IMO​
 
I have no clue what the thought behind the idea was.

It is called a cottle. Or ban.
Ban that cottle!

The flat bottom of a can, paired with the screw top of a bottle would be useful.
 
Back