Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,224 views
Did it get you?

Yep, never really participated but I have been officially 'Whammed', so I'm out before I even start. :lol:
I still read and follow it though for fun.
 
1373746813379.jpg
For the GTA fans
(can you name them all ?)​
 
Long post incoming, 56k warning. \o/

1AV98ps.jpg


Hb6Q5Qo.jpg


Japanese game show where contestants are tested on their English skills:
0GVfCgb.jpg


NL1au5D.jpg


vjA9JXS.jpg


MQaSbbV.png


O0ljB0t.jpg


WYM8aXx.jpg


E514iNZ.jpg


xfn3j2x.jpg


This one has a nice backstory. It's a New Zealander sheep who got lost and was found years later like this:
wMeCu2h.jpg


U43Tv7t.jpg


plKYWeB.jpg


N1xUXfC.jpg


bEx7hAq.png


u7Hdm2b.jpg


FKSRGdN.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some risky ones in there, to say the least.
 
Repost?

BTW, where'd the funny go? It's all arguing and utter 🤬 being posted!

:mad: :grumpy:
 
Sports fan riots

It's unfortunate how these type of people represent a "significant amount" of sports fans. Imagining myself being one of those unfortunate drivers caught in a mob and finding them trying to flip my car over? I would go absolutely berserk if they touched my car. Then again...it's a mob versus one. Man do those actions just disgust me...

Is this complaining? :scared:
 
UM NOT GOING FOR THE MODERNIZATION!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n-FzsGtZWWQ.jpg
 
1315156277662.jpg
Name Them All Rd. 2!
(Should be easy enough)​
 
I can only name one. Plus I don't care.
 
Back