Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,315 views
JTGioHd.png
 
November-16-2013-06-39-59-RonBeforeandAfter.png

goodnight fellow N/S Americans
 
PqyKxpS.jpg


What a twist!
 
Last edited:
What a waste of campaign money. Didn't he know that some people were willing to enhance the photo for free? This is my favourite.

Saw that too, got me laughing. :lol:
 
On first read I thought that was Sean Connery vs the Clock.
 
Indeed it is. 👍
 
^ Baby does.
 
Baby doesh whatch. I musht know azh quickly azh poshible.
 
Baby watches? You dirty, dirty man.
 
What not watch. I perhapsh over sheaned there. Shorry.
 
He can bring it up with a mod and have that pic removed for all I care, but this thread isn't where to discuss it.

I'd post a funny-pic to get back on topic, but I'm on my phone which has nothing atm.
 
Does anyone else think that this sounds like something that could be off of Portal?
If it was from Portal, while you're inevitably on your way to hell, you just fire twice and all of a sudden your on your way to heaven.

Speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out!
 
Back