Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,645 views
hA4C14E2A


h49EAF745
 
And here I thought this was a bus stahp...
 
Eks
And now, Skyrim!
1507689_255393731314246_1735740542_n.jpg
I wonder the same thing when I come across a highwayman. My money or my life? Really? You do see the armor that is literally powered by the blood of the damned?
 
I wonder the same thing when I come across a highwayman. My money or my life? Really? You do see the armor that is literally powered by the blood of the damned?
"Let's approach the guy in Ebony armor with an iron sword!" :p

Found this on Yahoo:

qCXS2xk.jpg
 
*Patches leak*
 
Chilton looks like he's on meth. :lol:

So Vettel is cross dressing and dating Julian Clary now then? I wonder if he ever uses his fi… oh, never mind. ;)
 
Must be the manliest Honda ever.
 
I tried that today, but Mädchen took it the wrong way...
Because there is no "k" in "Ich liebe Dich."

Phonetically an English speaking person would pronounce it somewhat like "Eek leebe deek" which sound like "Ich liebe dick." which does not mean what you think it means. It means "I love fat." - I guess I´m lost in translation.
 
Phonetically an English speaking person would pronounce it somewhat like "Eek leebe deek" which sound like "Ich liebe dick." which does not mean what you think it means. It means "I love fat." - I guess I´m lost in translation.
He's not an English speaking person (like the person who made the image above, apparently). He's a Scottish speaking person. The Scots are far more familiar with the correct pronunciation of "ch", because all of their ponds are called that.
 
Back