Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
1545949_602118059856151_109620745_n.jpg
I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but what are they maps of?
 
I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but what are they maps of?

Top left is Infamous and I'm going to guess that the other three are all from GTA titles. All ridiculously immersive games.
 
Still Liberty City :P
 
He's not an English speaking person (like the person who made the image above, apparently). He's a Scottish speaking person. The Scots are far more familiar with the correct pronunciation of "ch", because all of their ponds are called that.

I`m not familar with that England-Scotland thingy (Scottish Battles). But calling a Scotsman a "not an English speaking person" sounds harsh for me. :lol:
And are we talking about Scots, Gaelic, Scots-Gaelic... There is also an Irish-Gaelic (Erse)? Boy, that`s complicated.
 

The above joke has some racist tendencies...

But looking at your avatar we could also play the Canadian/Australian cards.... :lol:
Seems that I have to be happy with our German dialects like Saxon, Bavarian or Low German (Plattdeutsch) of which the last one has many English consonances.
 
Neither am I - 'tis a silly place.


Incidentally, USians agreed it was "aluminium" 25 years ago.
 
Sorry for bringing anger and hate into this thread. And broken friendships. :lol:
broken-friendship-1.jpg
 
The above joke has some racist tendencies...

But looking at your avatar we could also play the Canadian/Australian cards.... :lol:

Umm... no. No racism... just depicts how different people interpret the English language. As for the Canadian card, go ahead, I don't get offended. I'm a Global Citizen/Third World Child/Whatever they call it nowadays. I don't fit in with either halves of my origin, so I'm open to all cultures.
 
Edit
 
Last edited:
Wrong thread. But the pics and the guy are absoutely amazing.
 
Back