Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
1545669_555435567886559_1736371782_n.png
 
tumblr_inline_myufv37Jjt1qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myufw4Lt2h1qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myufwwpNns1qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myufxjgxZE1qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myufyfMmr21qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myufzgzus81qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myug0dXVGp1qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myug18SjUB1qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myug2a0zI21qdxuhb.jpg

tumblr_inline_myug38qKQv1qdxuhb.jpg



The Massa and Vettel ones are the best!
This deserves a repost, sorry but this is just too funny! (Had to take a second look at most of them, and hesitated a second on Nico Rosberg before declaring to myself..."na I don't think I would"
 
Took a while, but it was worth it. :lol:

Umm... no. No racism... just depicts how different people interpret the English language. As for the Canadian card, go ahead, I don't get offended. I'm a Global Citizen/Third World Child/Whatever they call it nowadays. I don't fit in with either halves of my origin, so I'm open to all cultures.

I prefer "World Citizen" myself.

ku-medium.jpg
 
Last edited:
A guy rent a crib. Two months later, he decided to check this hole if he can mount a chandelier...
3l4zTVBeWlA.jpg


But here is what he found there...
YCoWfni4acE.jpg


What the... Gotta cut it and see...
mhROV1vCUVs.jpg


What the...
WZkOPa7gBTs.jpg


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Where's my flamethrower, burn the house to hell...
AAAAAAAAAAA...
-NII3eqNFWI.jpg

LcZV1SWaKas.jpg

2aQ_ZOAD8E4.jpg

yYe8Z5ns5b0.jpg
 
I'm not afraid of them and I still found that incredibly creepy.
 
Are they venomous?
 
As an SPG freak, I will concede my fury at TB's pic.
 
guangbiaochen_business_card-thumb-500x318-16691.jpg
 
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:

Deaaaar Suit Yisus!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A guy rent a crib. Two months later, he decided to check this hole if he can mount a chandelier...
3l4zTVBeWlA.jpg


But here is what he found there...
YCoWfni4acE.jpg


What the... Gotta cut it and see...
mhROV1vCUVs.jpg


What the...
WZkOPa7gBTs.jpg


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Where's my flamethrower, burn the house to hell...
AAAAAAAAAAA...
-NII3eqNFWI.jpg

LcZV1SWaKas.jpg

2aQ_ZOAD8E4.jpg

yYe8Z5ns5b0.jpg

OMG... i have an incredible fear of spiders..i would have screamed like a bitc* and run away from this mother*******;)
 
I've opened jewelry boxes and books and had live spiders run at me before, so I ain't as hell gonna open what looks like a giant turd.
 
That was the last thing I needed to see before going to bed. Traumatised.
 
Back