Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
Racist but funny. :lol:
That's not racist, this is. :lol:

Racist-Spyro.png


To all the Spyro fans! :cheers:
 
They're Canadian.... We just stand around handing out Timbits to everyone with Tim Horton's coffee.
 


Screencap from my Facebook. I love my schoolmates sometimes.

EDIT:


His response to someone else who kindly let him know that he will end up in trouble if the status is seen by staff. I do wish he'd proof read.
 
Last edited:
His response to someone else who kindly let him know that he will end up in trouble if the status is seen by staff. I do wish he'd proof read.

I tend to think him chilling out instead of going off like that would also help. Seems abit over reactive to respond in such a way to a kind warning.
 
Last edited:
Or because I feel smell of **** of my puppy (2 month old female greater Swiss mountain dog) and go cleaning it up before she eats it. :grumpy:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back