Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,315 views
Just seeing Jeremy's face in this leaves me in stitches :lol:

a19.jpg
 
That Bambi Bambo picture is genius! :lol:

Famine should add that "piracy" picture to his threads he made regarding emulation and piracy. :lol:👍
 
Last edited:
As much as it annoys me when people say it the YORO one is mildly funny. More so because of me thinking of people who don't know any Japanese going yoro??? than the actual picture.
 
"Bambo?" I thought it was "Rambi" according to FrankieonPCin1080p.
 
Then how did you type it? :scared:

You don't necessarily need the actual key to type it. Just press the contact in the keyboard itself, if you can.
 
You don't necessarily need the actual key to type it. Just press the contact in the keyboard itself, if you can.
I had a laptop once and I had it on the floor. My dog had the bright idea of stepping on it and ripped off the "ERTY" keys. Had to type with the little rubber bits. Now tht was difficult!
 
I used to play Need for Speed Porsche 2000 so much that all the arrow keys got stuck down. They still worked though.
 
Sometimes when the keyboard is sitting just out of arms reach, and I want to go to a webpage, I'll copy paste a letter into Google to get the autosearch to type out the rest for me.

The eternal struggle.

518e4a857a5fa.jpg
 
Back