Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,510 views
But what would I know...
... I'm just the doctor!


No? Nobody get it?

Maybe this will refresh your memory?

happy-gilmore-hole.jpg
 
UGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! That just makes my brain hurt.
 
90 degrees? Won't water almost boil there [/Sore Brit]

That's why you have oddly shaped houses. So at some places, you'll have more than 100 degrees! :D
 
I'm just curious but where exactly is that last pic? That contraption is terrifying!
 
I'm just curious but where exactly is that last pic? That contraption is terrifying!
Good question. What ever it is, it sure is big! :eek: I remember seeing something like that on the moon in Call of Duty Black Ops zombies. In reality, I wonder what it is used for....

I can honestly understand why they said that about the PC. ;)
 
It's a coal excavator, the wheel on the left has buckets on it which rotates and digs into the open coal face. Amazingly, it actually moves by itself, and is classed as the world's biggest vehicle. Currently being used somewhere in Germany.
 
@Slashfan: Fords again? And this time putting down my favorite Chevy? I like the picture for its humor, but I don't want to get a case of second-hand Ford smoke.

@Spacegoat: :lol:👍
 
Back