Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,096 views
xXKingJoshXx's piece of crap Lincoln

Being a piece of crap since the dawn of time.

:sly: :dopey: :mischievous: :lol: :D
 
xXKingJoshXx's piece of crap Lincoln

Being a piece of crap since the dawn of time.

:sly: :dopey: :mischievous: :lol: :D

:mad:

:dopey:

:lol:

What's the point of having a bonnet/hood cover for then?

If anything, I'd suspect it traps heat in, rather than dissipate it. I always wondered why they did that. Especially Ford, since they had one hell of an air filter design back when.
 
xXKingJoshXx's piece of crap Lincoln

Being a piece of crap since the dawn of time.

:sly: :dopey: :mischievous: :lol: :D

y9zexhdd.jpg
 
Why do I have a feeling it's supposed to be a song reference.
 
1798759_721080971259623_903648341_n.jpg

1897021_694119633985857_391635800_n.jpg


Why do I have a feeling it's supposed to be a song reference.


It's not. It's a joke on the "image" that heavy metal automatically makes you worship Satan. See Iron Maiden circa 1982. I actually got kicked out of a church once for wearing a shirt with this on it:



03beast01.jpg
 
Last edited:


I feel like some of those are priced badly, but I suppose it depends on your goals. I can see two main goals:

1) I wasn't at the bar
2) I was at the bar (even though I wasn't)

If your goal is number 1, then "nope not here" should be worth more than the two below it, possibly more than the next one as well since it implies that the bartender knows you well.
If your goals is number 2, then the 2nd and 3rd entries are the most valuable. Either way, the list doesn't seem to be ordered well.

[/buzzkillington]
 
Back