Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,121 views
While hilarious, you may want to read the thread title.
 
EDIT in need...💡
 
If you see a problem just report the post to mods. I personally find it hilarious so would hate to be the one to have to remove it.
 
That retched donkey hath pillaged what's rightfully mine! Capture that fool who's acquired my nose and return it to me this instance!

There, All better.
 
Don't really know why, but I laughed.

2011-04-15-beekeeper.jpg
 
A weird kind of funny.
 
I can tell that was authored by an Aussie. Economic models are off but the national versions are funny.
 
I must say, I find the Japanese one, the German one and the Enron Venture one the most effective. Infact, you could take over the world if you combined them.
 
I can tell that was authored by an Aussie. Economic models are off but the national versions are funny.

New Zealand quips are our specialty.
 
Enron Venture Capitalism for the win.

Hollywood even made a movie about that, and it was ok, but not as funny as that pic.
 
I can tell that was authored by an Aussie. Economic models are off but the national versions are funny.
Italian capitalism. :lol:
 
I've seen if before, but be careful - there's swearing in one of the entries.
 
New Zealand quips are our specialty.

If it's our idea and it looks good, then you steal it. If it's yours and it's bad, then you blame it on us. Pavlova and Sheep shagging for respective examples :lol:
 

If it's our idea and it looks good, then you steal it. If it's yours, then you blame it on us. Pavlova and Sheep shagging for respective examples :lol:

It's alright Daniel, you can keep the sheep shagging.
 
Let's cut a deal, we get the sheep, you get Dingos :dopey:

We still get the Pavlova though.
 
Let's cut a deal, we get the sheep, you get Dingos :dopey:

We still get the Pavlova though.

Fair enough, I don't like pavlova anyway. :lol:

Edit: That sounded a lot better in my head.:boggled:
 
Tbh, me neither :p

aussie_Dogs.png
 
This one is very good ;)

randos-today-38.jpg



Like a baws
morning-awesomeness-thechive-1.jpg



PRERARE YOURSELFS FOR THIS ONE!!
morning-awesomeness-thechive-6.jpg


morning-awesomeness-thechive-12.jpg
 
Last edited:
If it's our idea and it looks good, then you steal it. If it's yours and it's bad, then you blame it on us. Pavlova and Sheep shagging for respective examples :lol:

I thought sheep shagging was an England-Wales thing! :D
 
I thought sheep shagging was an England-Wales thing! :D
You're really arguing over which one of ewe gets to claim this one? :lol:
 
I just don't know, so I'm posting it here:

sjYPN.jpg
 
Wardez
I just don't know, so I'm posting it here:

They call that puppy dogging. Hahahaha
 
TB
You're really arguing over which one of ewe gets to claim this one? :lol:

I'm British, I try and claim everything! :D
 
Back