Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,161 views
Amazons noose is great value. I recommend it fully.
 
Last edited:
:lol: That facebook thing is a ripper!

Hear ye, Hear ye!

LobbyX1.jpg
 
x2_856c179
 


The last one along with this one I've created by myself on memegenerator. I'll try to make more for the LOLZ.
 
Hey, Scumbag Steve needs a lab partner, too.

And the last time I ended up with Scumbag Steve, he ended up trying to resuscitate "Julie", the rat we were dissecting. But he always was one of those kids who would do anything for attention.
 
So it's just because you'd cheat on her?

kleinepause.4mal.de-son-disappoint-04.jpg

That guy reminds me of me.. the sort "I have no fear, I will do what ever is required to make you feel pain, no matter what"

He looks "tuff as".

Dear Mods.
(Correct, I did spell the word tough wrong, I done that on purpose, if you're hip you'll get the joke behind it")
 
Dear Mods.
(Correct, I did spell the word tough wrong, I done that on purpose, if you're hip you'll get the joke behind it")
Dear Heath.
(We don't infract over one spelling mistake, especially one as minor at that, we infract when there's a trend")
 
TB
Dear Heath.
(We don't infract over one spelling mistake, especially one as minor at that, we infract when there's a trend")

Oh, thanks that's cool.

I didn't know that. Sorry, just paranoid.

Thanks for the advice mate.

I meant that in a serious way, was not being sarcastic. :)👍
 
Back