Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,097 views
rage-comics-this-happens-too-often.jpg
 
The last page was fantastic.:lol:👍
 
ROAD_DOGG33J
Nope, we're still buying trucks and SUVs.

Driving down the street here is truck truck truck truck SUV SUV Truck truck truck car Repeat.
 
:lol: Had to remember what a Mallet was before it clicked.
 
4946ef40-dda3-4890-bcaf-fe6cc261ff0a.jpg




memes-what-is-it-even-about.jpg
 
e2e7c741-39af-4852-8672-cf1c6de59978.jpg
 
Replace it with World at War and Black Ops.
 
Purse-snatching was my favorite. :)
 
DQ1.png.jpg

From this. In case you didn't know.
 
Everything from post 2691 and down are great... well, except for the "I'm from the Internet" ones... but still.. good stuff 👍
 
^Yeah, don't really like their commercials either, but the newest one might just be the worst of the lot. I think a couple other companies have started the same style Ad campaign too.

Main reason I enjoyed the old spice commercials was because they were original.



Anyway, this is actually pretty clever:
299823_212173472177747_100001552885014_588463_143323482_n.jpg

4 memes I never thought I'd see together, and they all work.
 
Back