Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,914 views
Off topic: What is the Gran Turismo Font?

On Topic: Mo pics please
 
h2F74E929
 
Honestly don't know, I found it on Memebase.
 
Minus points for not closed hatch

Hatch opened for illustrative purposes only. :D

Only reason police caught them is that they were rather suspicious of a big van with newspapers covering all of its side windows. I think they were hoping to catch a bunch of cultists on an abduction spree.

Of course, what they did to that 626 was only slightly less horrifying.
 
Hatch opened for illustrative purposes only. :D

Only reason police caught them is that they were rather suspicious of a big van with newspapers covering all of its side windows. I think they were hoping to catch a bunch of cultists on an abduction spree.

Of course, what they did to that 626 was only slightly less horrifying.
I'm definitely interested in how the hell did they managed to get the car in the van with such precision. I guess mattress is always the answer?
 
In fairness, before Battle City, Kaiba and Yugi both beat each other once. This is when Kaiba's overblown ego was showing (as suggested by the meme). It was only during Battle City where Yugi edged out Kaiba by one duel.

[/antijokechicken]
 
This Just-in, CONFIRMATION of GT7 by hilarious GameInformer self-parody, 'GameInfarcer'

View attachment 130575
;)
(If you don't get it, read that word in the bottom-right corner, simpleton. :rolleyes:)​

Why do I have a feeling that's my picture? :p

(And I ain't kidding, I took that)

My only question is, @Kurei, how did you get that?
 
Last edited:
Back