Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,906 views
TheUSSRisbackbackagain-37102.jpg


Closeuppicturesoftennisplayersjustlooklikepeopletryingreallyhardtocontroltheirtelekineticpowers-5025.jpg


Toobadthisdoesntworklikethisinreallife-69712.jpeg


a75ny7r_700b.jpg
Wow they actually have a funny Dilbert for once that made me actually laugh... I guess I've mastered the world now.
 
Why do I have a feeling that's my picture? :p

(And I ain't kidding, I took that)

My only question is, @Kurei, how did you get that?

I have the lastest Game Informer issue, was reading it on my lunch break and took a pic with my phone, figured members would get a laugh out of it. As for the 'game' pic, my guess is photoshop, lots of it, lol.
 
Ah, I see. The picture looked so much like the one I took. :p Wow.

Still, I don't believe it'll take that long. But oh well.
 
I'd like to have that piston mounted on a wall.
 
The back seat of a Mustang is nothing more than a parcel shelf that looks like seats.
 
Back