Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,635 views
g1340560152641264058.jpg
That's great. :lol:
 
I was driving behind a Mustang one time... He saw me, thought I had the turbo Impreza, and floored the throttle. He almost spun and I had to slam on the brakes. Solid yellow lines suck! I could've passed a Mustang... :lol:
How does that have anything to do with anything? Just because of the battery name? Come on, dude.
 
TB
How does that have anything to do with anything? Just because of the battery name? Come on, dude.

Saw it on Facebook... Posting it here because I got a laugh out of it... It was posted on a car memes page.
 
I wonder how many people will get this

Ah the nineties when you got spammed with internet access discs.
 
Last edited:
WARINING!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA AVOID THIS POST. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!


​

​
image.jpg
 
It'll probably just slice straight through it.
 
It'll probably just slice straight through it.
I think the train will just derail. Or, it's a faster plane, it'll probably just push the things out of the way.
 
Back