Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,818 views
ab234ce5e126d67143dcfbbbaa0c10101436a6fe763625f8672c1aa77b9fff27.jpg


Fart is Norwegian for speed.
Smell is Norwegian for impact/crash.
 
I just don't understand 9Gag. That's a picture taken by TG photographers in an episode and a line of text spoken by Jeremy Clarkson slapped on there in bold Impact by someone with too much on their hands to recreate something that was barely worth a laugh in the first place and still it's 9Gag who plaster their name on it? Beyond me.
9gag is just a medium. The same with Reddit, iFunny, etc. Someone made it, someone not that bright, but they put on 9gag, or maybe someone else did. Not everything on 9gag is stupid. It's the people who post 'em. I prefer using 9gag than other mediums.
 
...and still it's 9Gag who plaster their name on it? Beyond me.

I disagree too, but they host the image. Hotlinking isn't free.
 
All praise those who use CD's
And at 1 point, cassetes

I still use cassettes. One of the perks of having an old car. Now I say old, but actually it's a 2000 Ford Fiesta, in a green-ish color that only an old man would chose. Got myself a nice Barry White tape, needless to say, I get a lot of attention from the ladies when I cruise the town with the speakers (and panels) thumping!

image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back